Skillful Phoenix Lawyer Protects Clients’ Rights and Interests
Arizona firm represents clients in civil, criminal, and copyright matters
Whether you’ve been accused of a crime involving self-defense, are engaged in a business conflict, or need some other type of legal assistance, you want an experienced attorney who can help you overcome your difficulty and move ahead. At The Marovich Law Firm, P.L.C. in Phoenix, attorney James M. Marovich delivers strong legal representation for numerous legal concerns. He can handle your defense for self-defense cases, civil litigation, and intellectual property matters with a particular focus on cases involving self-defense and advocacy for healthcare providers needing assistance with their licensing board and other healthcare related issues. His firm also advises clients about business law issues, including transactions and commercial litigation. With a background that includes work in senior hospital administration, with multistate law firms, and as part of several non-profit boards, he has the legal and practical knowledge you need to protect your interests.
Knowledgeable attorney makes a positive difference for clients
Since 2006, his firm has established a strong reputation in the greater Phoenix community by delivering litigation, transactional, and intellectual property counsel that is:
- Honest — In every case, he provides candid, ethical advice directed toward the solution you seek without wasting resources. As a skillful settlement negotiator, he can often close matters successfully without the time or hassle associated with litigation.
- Detailed — Even for the most complex issues, his firm ensures that clients understand their rights, obligations, and options clearly.
- Affordable — He takes great care to maintain cost-effective rates that enable people and companies to assert their rights without threatening their fiscal well-being.
Starting with a free initial screening, he takes the time to explain in a clear, professional manner how the law applies to your situation. By giving everyone the respect they’re entitled to, his firm has built lasting relationships with clients.
Proven advocate handles business and medical professional defense cases
Throughout the Phoenix area, his firm assists people and companies with legal challenges relating to:
- Criminal defense — He is a strong advocate for the accused in criminal self-defense cases, particularly those involving homicide arising from self-defense. If your actions were motivated by self-defense, his firm will assist you with those charges.
- Intellectual property — If you have an intellectual property concern, quick action might be necessary to protect your trademark or copyright. Following a short review of your situation, he can outline your legal options, which often include licensing your property.
- Civil litigation — For all types of civil litigation matters, he asserts his clients’ rights effectively whether the conflict is resolved in court, through settlement negotiations, or through an alternative dispute resolution method.
- Healthcare professionals — His firm provides strong support for doctors, hospitals, and all licensed healthcare professionals needing assistance with licensing boards, office matters, and contracts.
- Business law — Whether your company is large or small, capable business law and commercial litigation counsel is crucial to your success. No matter what type of assistance you seek, he always provides advice that is suited to your particular goals.
- Entertainment law — By combining his legal work with a lifelong passion for the performing arts, he offers thorough counsel to artists and organizations on entertainment law and contract development issues.
For these practice areas and others, his firm delivers skillful representation that helps you meet your continuing legal needs.
Contact a dedicated Arizona attorney to schedule a free initial consultation
The Marovich Law Firm, P.L.C. represents Arizona individual and business clients in a wide array of legal matters. Call him at 602-726-2598 or contact him online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Phoenix office, conveniently located near Interstate 10 and Arizona 51.